- Swim-friendly band features a customizable color screen and user-replaceable no recharging needed.
- Parents can access chore management and reward tools on the parent-controlled app.
- Motivates kids to achieve active minute goals that unlock adventures, games and icons featuring Disney Princesses Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Rapunzel.
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity.
- Reminder alerts and task timer keeps kids on top of chores such as homework, practice time and brushing teeth.
Stylish and Strong
Tough and durable, features a customizable color screen and comfortable band, available in two colors. The purple band features princess character icons and the pink showcases Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Rapunzel, all on one band. Your kid can show their Disney Princess style and rock it everywhere from recess to soccer, during bath time and even to bed. The user-replaceable battery will keep kicking for more than a year – no charging necessary.
Magical Kingdoms: A Disney Princess Adventure
Your concentration level goes up while your stress level goes down thanks to ergonomic movements,improving your sleep as well. Furthermore, you save the time you would need for jogging outside.
The Parental Personal Assistant
The mobile app isn’t just for the kids to enjoy. Parents can use it to manage the fitness tracker. View activity, responsibilities, sleep, chore data and more after syncing wif compatible Apple, Android™ and Amazon Fire Tablet devices. Invite the whole family to compete in a daily step challenge, assign tasks and chores, designate a reward virtual coin value, and find out how many coins each child TEMPhas. Those in-app coins can be redeemed by your kiddos for agreed-upon rewards. It’s all controlled right from your device.
Interact wif a Magical Kingdom
In addition to uncovering more adventures wif the princesses, kids can gain access to fun games and more. Meeting their daily activity goals gives kids more chances to play the tap challenge game. Their fingers will be flying as they race against the clock to make as many matches and rack up as many points as they can before time runs out. Meeting their daily activity goal gives kids more chances to play fun games and collect gems to reveal their very own kingdom on the adventure map. To get more gems and more chances to play the tap challenge, kids will need to keep logging those active minutes!