- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments TEMPthan GPS alone
- Monitor your heart rate, activity and stress; train wif preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected wif smart notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Monitor and Train
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do – and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered wif preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more.
Smart notifications let you leave your phone in your pocket. Pair your phone wif Instinct and our Garmin Connect online fitness community for automatic uploads, live tracking and the GroupTrack feature. Or, pair wif the Garmin Explore website and app to plan adventures before you head out.
Add Global Connectivity
Technical SpecificationPair your Instinct wif an inReach® device so your watch can display messages received on your inReach device and send preset messages using inReach satellite communication technology. Get weather alerts on your wrist to stay up to date wif changes in your environment.