– Compound Bow Kit – Includes a 20 to 70 Lbs right hand compound bow, release aid, target paper & 12 carbon arrows, perfect gift for beginners or masters; Compact design to help you fast adapt outdoor hunting, bowfishing, target archery & more – Premium Materials for Durability – Aluminum alloy riser with high tensile can withstand high stress flexing & loading for long-term arrow shooting; Fiber bow strings are strong enough to support a maximum draw length to 29"; Fiberglass bow limbs with high toughness is not easy to deform – Higher Aiming Accuracy – 4-pin sight & peep installed for precise aiming, help you react quickly to a moving target, rheostat light maintains visibility in low & changing light conditions; Brush capture arrow rest offers clear view to the entire arrow & tip and reduces friction – Adjustable Draw Length & Weight – The compound bow features adjustable draw weight from 20 to 70 Lbs and draw length from 17" to 29" according to arm span, which works well with any size hands including adults, youth and teens, easy to adjust with 70% let-off – Safe Use with Protection – Comes with release aid that works with a D-loop for fingers protection and reducing the pain caused by long time hunting or practice, with a strap fastening securely to the wrist
– Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 33 1/16" x 13" x 3 1/8" (84 x 33 x 8 cm) – Axle-to-axle Length: 30" (76.2 cm) – Arrow Length: 30" (76.2 cm) – Brace Height: 8" (20.32 cm) – Draw Length: 17" to 29" (43.18 to 73.66 cm) – Draw Weight: 20 to 70 Lbs (9.07 to 31.75 kg) – IBO Speed: Up to 320 fps – Let Off: 75% – Material: Aluminum Alloy, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Plastics – Net Weight: 8.99 Lbs (4.08 kg)
You’ll receive a confirmation email after you place your order which should include information about the expected ship date(s) for your items. You’ll receive another email when your order ships. Delivery can typically be expected within 3-5 business days.
2) What if I want to cancel my order?
Please send us an email [email protected] to cancel. If your order has not shipped from our distribution partners, we can request a cancellation, however, it is not guaranteed. If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled. Once you receive your item, you can take advantage of our easy returns/ exchange process. Please note that not all items are eligible to be returned, you can learn more by visiting our return policy on our website at:https://appravo.com/shipping-and-returns/
3) What payment methods are accepted?
We accept US issued MasterCard, American Express, VISA credit cards, and Paypal, as methods of payment.
4) Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship to Continental US addresses only. Please note that special shipment rates may apply in cases where delivery destinations are in remote areas. As always, the cost of shipping will be calculated during the checkout process and will highlight the shipment cost that is applicable.
5) What delivery provider do you use?
Our standard delivery service for the U.S. is FedEx, UPS, USPS.
6) How soon will I receive my order?
-Continental US addresses: 3-5 business days from the date of shipment.
-Alaska and Hawaii addresses: 7-10 business days from the date of shipment.
At Appravo, we make it simple. We offer a single rate shipping starting at $7.99 across United States for orders under $99.99. Spending $100 or more? Then shipping is $4.99, and if you’re spending $150 or more, then shipping is on us!*
We use standard ground courier delivery services to deliver your purchases, typically within 3-5 working days. *Exclusions apply: Some products may not be eligible for shipping rates provided due to weight restrictions. We take pride in our services and will never overcharge you for shipping and make you pay more than you need to.
We want our customers to feel great about shopping at Appravo. With our 14-day return policy, you’llhave the time to make sure that your purchase was right for you. Returns in new factory sealed condition with original packaging and accessories are eligible to receive a refund. All other returns are to be examined and may be charged a restocking fee. In most cases, return shipping costs are the priority of the customer. If desired, we will send you a shipping label and take the charge from existing payment where possible.